Monday, October 6, 2008

wanna hear my voice? come check it out!

So I thought I would try something a bit different and do the whole podcast thing..hehe so if you'd like to hear what I have to say come check it out! I an a bit goofy since this is the first time talking instead of typing my thoughts out for my blog, I think it gives it a more personal touch..make sure you leave me some love either in on my blog or on the forum in the bbw blog feed section!
Hopefully this works...lmao

click play to hear me babble


2 comments:

wolflover said...

Hey Sweetie, the voice matches the woman. Gorgeous!! Love your new setup, hmm maybe should bring you to IL to help me figure out one now. lol Thanks again for everything you have done.

Kaobear said...

Wonderful voice Dear. You need to more of these. Trust me, you have a fan here.