Friday, August 22, 2008

Brillant idea...NOT

Well some of you might know I have been admin to a really Hot bbw community, finally I had it transferred to my name so I have sole control. this meant we had to transfer servers and the domain name to my account...Now mind you I couldn't do the database back up because it was still under someone else's name she he did it...supposedly we did the transfer to find out that we couldn't import the data base... this should of been an easy move..haha that's the story of my life..nothing is every easy!
Anyway things are finally back to normal but all the members we had now have to register again. I spent 3 days had adding members but the new database wouldn't except them...so I had to delete them again and put up a notice for everyone to register again! Talk about frustrating!

No comments: