Monday, November 3, 2008

Kyla's fills you in

haha nice title huh? well thats what I am doing filling you in on my Halloween and weekend happenings! Ranting about gas prices and of course places for web girls to promote! I think I like babbling way too much and sometimes I get a bit loud! I also talk about my latest update called naughty nurse...too bad I didn't have a patient to go along with the costume..hehe thats what I really wanted to do but my patient had to work so I had to change my idea * eye roll*
click play to listen to me!



Don't forget to check out these links.......
freakdaddyforum.com
www.freakdaddys.com/thumbpost/
www.bbwmodelsforum.com/
www.kylastreats.com
www.ladywolfslair.com

2 comments:

Kao said...

I am a follower my Dear!

Wonderful podcast as always lovely.

goooooood girl said...

Very fine......