Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kyla's a bit flirtatious

I never used to flirt but now its one of my favorite things to do! In my latest set some of the pictures look like I am looking right into your soul, kind of like your in the same room with me. I see even see all those naughty thoughts you've been having! I just uploaded over 100 new pictures to my members area for your enjoyment! If you haven't checked out my tour you should have a peek now.. there are tons of free sample for you to look at, just make sure you click on the thumbnails to see larger images! www.kylastreats.com
I finally added a new podcast, yeah I know its been awhile but I hope to get back on schedule soon!
click play to listen to me


Here are some sample pictures from this weeks update and last weeks too!

Kyla's a bit flirtatious



Kyla's got a new Toy!

1 comment: